Wednesday, July 29, 2015

{links to love} 7*28*2015

Links to Love are places that I have traveled on the Internet that I thought would appeal to educators, parents, students or other random people like me who love literature, technology, food, travel, etc.  Please enjoy and share!

Image Credit: Massimo Pietrobon


For as long as I can remember, I have had a fascination with Pangea.  All over the U.S and now in Ecuador, I have had a World Map tacked to the wall.  In Portland, we even sported a World Map Shower Curtain.  Through lots of daydreaming, I hypothesized continent interconnections but now on the link there is an artist's rendition of current country's spot on the BIGGEST continent.




Disclaimer:  I have not read "Go Set a Watchman" yet.  But it is way up on the list.  Our house is divided.  My F.I.L. (father in law) swears it is false and that she was coerced.  I'm not so sure.  What do you think?  The New York Times journalist gives some interesting food for thought.




Not so many years ago, Finland and South Korea were considered to have very poor education systems.  But now...they are two of the top.  What happened?  Lots of refocusing and rebudgeting and lots and lots of hard work and decisions.  I am very curious about Finland's system and would like to learn more.

That's it for this week folks.  Enjoy reading!







No comments:

Post a Comment